Mechatro WeGo sofubi robo mech figure. This soft vinyl coin bank is casted in blue with glitter and stands approximately 6-inches tall.
- New Unopened Original Package with Header
- Articulated arms and legs
- Size approximately: 6" inches tall / 15cm
- Head coin insert with black bottom plug
- Material: Soft Vinyl (Sofubi)
In the late 1940s, the mechatronic bot industry had developed worldwide. However, its size was large, even though it was a humanoid, it was inorganic, and it was just a thing that was just like a machine tool. These mechatronic bots were also imported to Japan, but because of their huge size that does not fit the country of Japan, it has not spread widely and there are few opportunities for the general public to see. In 1957, Japan's "Mechatro Chubu" (Chubu Mechatronics) announces a breakthrough mini mechatronic bot that has not existed before, it was Light Mechatrobot "Tube one."