The Art of Walt Disney: From Mickey Mouse to the Magic Kingdoms
A definitive celebration of Disney's achievements, from the earliest animation experiments to the success of the Magic Kingdoms, serving also as an insightful biography of Disney himself. 763 illustrations, 351 in full color, 17 foldouts.
Based on hundreds of interviews with Disney staff members past and present, this story of Walt Disney and his company's vast artistic achievements through the decades contains more than 800 illustrations ranging from concept art to film stills to views of the theme park attractions. / Harry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Author: Finch, Christopher
- Brand: Brand: Harry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Edition: New Ed
- Features: Used Book in Good Condition
- Binding: Paperback
- Number Of Pages: 458
- Publisher: Harry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Release Date: 01-01-1993
- Package Dimensions: 13.2 x 11.0 x 2.0 inches
- Languages: English